Saturday, December 16, 2006

Starting my first blog...is this like buying your first home?

As I start this, my first blog, it gives me pause to think this must be something like people's first homebuying experience...so much to learn, I feel like I'm asking dumb questions, where do I start?! These feelings, and more, are what has prompted me to give blogging a try. I'll be learning about blogging, as you learn about buying a home.

I don't know about you, but I'm sick and tired of hype. My goal is to make this an honest, down-to-earth forum of information and inspiration for real people thinking about buying (or selling) a home...as well as sharing a little bit about me along the way. I hope we'll enjoy the ride!

By the way, I'm a Realtor living in Golden Valley, MN...helping people find their sense of place and fufill their dreams of home. My goal is always to help my clients figure out what is best for them at this particular time in their lives...which may or may not turn out to be buying or selling a home right now.

It's hard to believe this is the last weekend before Christmas. I had to insert a picture with snow, which is what we should be seeing...after all, we do live in Minnesota! Unfortunately, we are still snowless...I for one am ready for a good dose of the white, fluffy stuff!!

No comments: