Thursday, February 15, 2007

Sellers, I want to show your home!

Sellers, are you wondering why you aren't getting any showings? It could be due to any number of factors, including slow market conditions.

However, don't let it be because agents can't get an appointment to show your home!! I am currently working with a well-qualified buyer who is planning to make an offer on a home this weekend. He has a few properties he is considering, but there is another one he would really like to see...it could be a contender. Only problem is, I haven't been able to schedule a showing. I've been leaving messages at the contact numbers in the listing for a whole week...not a single response! Today I tried again and didn't even get voicemail...perhaps it's full.

Agents, answer your phone and return messages! Buyers, make sure you know the procedure for setting up showings...if they go through the listing agent, what happens if the agent is unavailable? Is a backup plan in place?

I could be bringing a buyer for your home...but none of us will ever know unless we can get in to see your property!

No comments: